RESIDENTIAL HEATING, COOLING, SOLAR, WINDOW & DOOR, INSULATION, ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Contractors that are licensed in Washington, DC are welcome to apply to be a Participating Contractor. Contractors must be a Participating Contractor in order to offer the Residential installations to DOEE EECP DC residential customers. Interested contractors should submit the following documents: Proposals accepted on a rolling basis and all proposals must include appropriate current licenses.
• Master Gas Fitting and Plumbing license to offer Heating and Water Heating installation
• Windows and Doors
• Foundations and Framing
• NABCEP certification
Your submittals & licenses will be reviewed, and then the following documents from contractors will be requested:
• Signed copy of Contractor Participation Agreement
• Signed copy of General Confidentiality Guidelines Memo
• Certificate(s) of Insurance
• Appropriate Licenses (If additional are required)
• Vendor Intake Form
Please allow 15 business days for documents to be reviewed. Only HVAC & Solar PV equipment installed after the date contractors are enrolled as a Participating Contractor are eligible for reimbursement.
Email copies of documents mentioned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once reviewed for eligibility, you will be contacted within 15 business days for additional information.